- "Reflecting on the time I have spent working with Kumar, I have to first say that he is truly an exceptional professional and genuine personality which is hard to find in the workplace today. Kumar has repeatedly demonstrated his strength in visual and systems thinking as well as his ability to deliver on his commitments. He brings a unique mix of creativity, clarity and attention to detail in his visual and data analytics outputs. But he is also able to lead a team, manage complex development and deployment efforts, and deliver results. If Kumar is on the case, you know that you are in good hands." - Don Robertson, Director IT, KPMG LLP – ITS Global
- “Kumar has the unique mix of project management skill and technical knowledge that is needed to succeed in Information Technology. Having worked closely with Kumar on many challenging projects, I know of few other managers who successfully bridge the gap between highly technical people and the management realm.” Woody Cooper
- “Kumar is truly a role-model, have found him to be perfect in multi-tasking, attention to detail, always helpful and above all a great mentor & friend. His ability to create graphics, Visio diagrams, PowerPoint presentations, charts, graphs through which he simplifies complex concepts is truly exceptional. He is an absolute pleasure to be around.” Latha Thomas
- “Kumar consistently delivered on tasks and deliverables. He listens attentively at meetings and interviews and provides concise valuable analysis. Kumar’s reputation made him a valuable resource on critical systems implementations. He put in many extra hours and kept abreast of the latest technologies. Kumar held and still holds the respect of his peers for both his technical knowledge and his professional demeanor. In simpler terms, Kumar is ‘go-to’ and ‘get done’.” Norma Jean Macauto
- “Kumar was a pleasure to work with – he was results-oriented, did a great job within a very fast-paced, changing environment, and juggled the ceaseless demands from myself and others with calm. I was always happy to hear Kumar was working on a project with me because I knew his end of the project would be delivered on time and it would be what we needed.” Helen McLane
- “Kumar is one of the most dedicated and team oriented professionals it has been my pleasure to work with. Among his many strong qualities are his positive attitude, attention to detail, ability to get things done, and people management skills.” Gary Hirsh
- “For the past four years, I have worked with Kumar – first as a global audit deployment manager and more recently as a global adoption executive. My early impressions such as detail to work, ability to meet tight deadlines, and just the approachability remains unchanged. This consistency reveals the strength of his character. As a project manager, he is often involved in multiple global initiatives, some of which are very large (multi-million, 150 countries). Even under tight time frame, Kumar is calm under pressure, asks the right questions (indicating his self-directed nature), deals with tough challenges, and always sets the expectation. Kumar also has the unique ability to present complex ideas, processes, and data and transform them into simple, intuitive visuals to effectively communicate the core ideas. It was a pleasure working with him, especially watching him receiving multiple rewards and promotions through his tenure at KPMG.” Te Wu
- “Kumar has a real gift and equal passion for visual communications. He made countless significant improvements to all manner of visual presentations, helping to convey meaning through images and design. He is a very hard and dedicated worker who brings a lovely sense of decency, competence and calm to the environment in which he works. Kumar is a joy to work with and I have great respect for his talents.” Marta Van Ranst
- "Kumar has a great ability to concisely represent complex scenarios in simple, visual terms and then articulate them in terms easily digestible by the team. Through that process, Kumar was consistently able to identify procedural and technical concerns that could be addressed by the team before impacting a project. He has excellent technical skills, absorbs information quickly, and always researches new processes, tools, and technologies thoroughly, bringing that knowledge to bear on the project. Kumar was a pleasure to work with.” Robb Antrobus
“Kumar has very good knowledge in information technology for IT strategy and planning, IT process, IT Project Management/Program Management. During my experience working with him, he has done an outstanding works for his responsible areas. He’s a good funny gentelman, and one of the best I’ve worked with.”
- “Kumar is professional, pleasant, and creative. Kumar is able to provide leadership and solutions through challenging circumstances. It is refreshing to have a dedicated and and knowledgeable staff member on your team with his level talent. I highly recommend Kumar, and would welcome the opportunity to have him on my team in the future.” Glenn Seidman
"Whenever I ask Kumar a question he tells me that he’ll give me the answer for twenty bucks. Well, after working for him for almost a year, I owe him about a zillion dollars. I am constantly amazed at the breadth and depth of Kumar’s technical and creative skills. He’s truly an amazing person! One of Kumar’s sharpest skills is his awesome ability to explain complex concepts through simple visuals. His ability to create graphics, PowerPoint presentations, charts, graphs and other images is exceptional. Also, he’s an absolute pleasure to work with. He’s always patient, understanding and fair. He’s extremely efficient and hard working. I am constantly amazed at the large volumes of work he finishes each day. I learned so much from working with Kumar, I think I owe him a lot more than just the zillion dollars.”
- “Kumar’s extensive knowledge of IT platforms, applications and design, build, test and implement phases meant that the project maintained a clear sense of vision even when under extreme pressure. Kumar’s skill with MS Windows applications is inspiring. His sunny approach to challenges and focussed solutions always meant that team meetings were a successful process and a joy to participate in. Kumar displayed continued team support in the face of adversity and never lost sight of the critical path needed to complete the project. I would recommend Kumar to lead or join any team as he combines both leadership skills with great team awareness bringing out the best in people.” Sarah Christie-Rundle
- “Kumar is an exceptional leader. Not only is he a visionary in his approach to problem-solving, but he has the ability to take complex technology challenges and break them down so that everyone can understand what needs to be done — both the technologists and those more focused on the business side of the house. His management style makes everyone around him want to do better. I found myself wanting to do anything and everything to exceed his expectations. He was my favorite KPMG manager!!! I would strongly recommend Kumar for any leadership position in technology.” Larry Mathias
“I have had the pleasure of working with Kumar at the international public speaking forum, Toastmaster’s, and have found him to be a multi talented, extremely humorous, always helpful and an exceedingly versatile gentleman. Anyone looking for an IT professional with global leadership skills need look no further than Kumar.”
Sanjeev Dayal, Astron Consulting
- “Kumar is truly a pleasure to work with and has a great many unique skills that make him invaluable to any employer. Not only is he a good project manager but what really sets him apart is his process design abilities. He has a truly amazing ability to take a verbal concept and create high end visuals to convey very complex ideas. He is dedicated, self driven and a great asset to any team.” Eliza Albronda
“Kumar is a pleasure to work with. His attention to detail and ability to present big picture in different levels of abstraction made him the go to person on numerous cross-functional initiatives. He is knowledgeable, hardworking and quality focused. I wish him all the best and look forward to work with him again in future.”
- “I have had the pleasure of working with Kumar on several different initiatives, and he has left a lasting impression as one of the most professional, hard working, and effective communicators I have ever worked with. He has a rare ability to capture volumes of subject specific information and distill that information down to its key points such that the appropriate message is conveyed in an effective and meaningful way. This is one of the many qualities that Kumar possesses that has made him such an asset to projects I have worked with him on. Others include his ability to work independently, his focus on deadlines, attention to detail and his inquisitive nature.” Leao Fernandes
- "Working with PMO Advisory gave me the resources, planning and knowledge that the copy department needed to overcome current challenges within the organization. Kumar was vital to the changes that positively impacted the team. This includes not only the process initiatives and facelifts to our deliverables but something that oftentimes consultants over look; the people. The employee experience was critical to the development plan and Kumar kept this in mind from the onset of the project. He always put the extra effort to ensure that the cultural changes that are a key risk in change management would be mitigated and that we put our best foot forward. Because of his approach, we were able to improve our custom content development processes by 27%" Ashley H. Boehm
Track record of leading projects and its people to ensure projects progress on schedule and with in budget.
Outstanding talents in resource management, team building, and customer relationships.
Extensive experience in providing visual perspective to raw information, in a manner that will ensure your audience ‘gets’ it.
Design dashboards to provide project metrics for senior management.